Friday, November 4, 2011

Progress Pictures Nov-04-2011 New House In Southestern Michigan Anand Enterprises Project MJbu1J1101

.
WOW ... things are moving at a pretty fast clip ... the builder is super efficient and the installation crew is very competent. In my Nov-03-2011 post I talked about Progress Pictures -- New House In Southestern Michigan Anand Enterprises Project MJbu1J1101.  Today, the basement slab under the Garage area was poured, concrete over metal deck supported over open web steel joists was placed, steel columns, beams, open web steel joist girders, and some steel joists were installed this morning and early afternoon. In the late afternoon very efficient and competent crew installed the preassembled trusses with provision for skylights and gable wall over the pool area -- yes WOW is right. In the following I present some pictures that I took ... I present the pictures in the order they were taken.
































Look for my next post on  Progress Pictures Nov-10-2011 New House In Southestern Michigan Anand Enterprises Project MJbu1J1101

No comments:

Post a Comment